Introducing OneDrive for Business
Vodacom's OneDrive for Business is your organisation’s answer for sharing, syncing and managing files.
OneDrive for Business from Vodacom is the best way to ensure that your business content is always with you and up-to-date. Now you can access your business content at anytime, anywhere, from any device, and you'll always know that everyone on your team has the latest version of every file and can collaborate in real time. It's all about being able to securely store, sync and share your files effortlessly.
Suitable for any OS, but especially good for Windows
What makes OneDrive for Business the best cloud storage option for corporates is that, as part of Office 365, it’s a Microsoft product. Just over 87% of desktop computers in the world run on Windows, making OneDrive the logical choice, as it integrates easily with the operating system that most companies use.
Even if you don’t have a Windows computer, OneDrive for Business is also supported on Mac OS X. You can also access your files from your smartphone and tablet on Windows, Android or iOS.
Other brilliant benefits
- Cost effective – You don't need to spend money on expensive servers, or the skilled personnel needed to maintain them.
- More than enough space – Each user in your organisation gets 1T (terabyte) of cloud storage, where they can store work documents and data.
- Seamless collaboration – Internal teams can collaborate on the documents hosted on OneDrive via internal web portals. You can also give customers, partners or suppliers controlled access to certain files.
- Access your files from anywhere – To access OneDrive via your work smartphone or tablet, simply download the app to your device (free and available for Windows, Android and Apple).
- Access even if you are offline – You can also sync files to your devices so that you can access them even when you’re not connected to the internet. Once you’re back online, any changes you made will be synced with the live version.
What are you waiting for? Get OneDrive for Business now »