For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
Life insurance is not about you: it’s about your family and the ones you love.
Have you ever wondered what would happen to your loved ones financially should something suddenly happen to you? Being a parent, spouse or partner comes with many responsibilities such as providing for and protecting your dependents.
When taking out Life Cover from Vodacom, you’re doing more than just ensuring that your debts are paid and that your beneficiaries have a roof over their heads. Rather, you’re providing for them as you would were you still alive. For example, taking out life insurance can mean the difference between whether or not your child gets a quality education.
Vodacom Life Assurance Company has sold over R2 billion worth of life insurance to date. Our policyholders can rest easy knowing they’ve secured their family’s future when they are no longer around to provide for them.
Applying for Vodacom Life Cover is simple, easy and quick. You don’t have to worry about filling in a long application form. To apply, you simply need to phone our dedicated call centre on 082 178 00 or SMS ‘COVER’ to 44679 and we’ll call you back for a free quote. If you qualify you could be covered by the end of the phone call.
- It’s easy to take out – You don’t have to fill in a long application form. In fact, you don’t have to fill in any forms at all. All it takes is a phone call to 082 178 00. Or you can SMS ‘COVER’ to 44679 and the life insurance team will call you to talk you through it and get you covered. You could be covered by the end of the phone call;
- Cover is based on your personal profile and circumstances – It will be tailor-made for you.
- Your beneficiaries can get up to R10 million – This is the ultimate gift to them as you can ensure that they have all that they need;
- The money paid out to your beneficiaries is tax-free – Your beneficiaries get to use the full amount to maintain their standard of living (or improve it for a time) after you die;
- Competitive monthly premiums – You can get R1 million cover from as little as R200 per month, depending on your individual risk profile;
- No medical exams – You don’t need to go for any medical exams. A simple blood test is all that’s required and can be done where and when it suits you with Nurses on Wheels;
- Power to you – This means you take control of your financial future, and if you buy directly from Vodacom, you pay no broker fees – saving you money;
- Get rewarded if you don’t claim – Get 20% of payments back every five years if all your premiums are up to date.
Get a free quote
- Call the Vodacom Life call centre on 082 178 00 for a free quote.
- SMS ‘COVER’ to 44679 and a consultant will call you back within 48 hours.
For more information visit to the Vodacom Life Cover page now.
More cover from Vodacom
Vodacom also offers cover for cellphones, laptop and portable devices in case of damage, loss or theft:
- Vodacom Cellphone Cover – provides cover for your cellphone in the event of loss, damage and theft, and also covers any repairs to your cellphone. The premium is based on the value of the handset and starts from only R35 per month. This cover can be taken out by Contract or Prepaid customers and ensures cellphone replacement within 24 hours from the nationwide network of Vodacom dealers;
- Vodacom Contract Cover – pays your cellphone contract expenses, including Top Up in the event of death, disability and retrenchment;
- Laptop and Portable Device Cover – Contract and Prepaid customers can insure their laptop, 3G modem, tablet, Kindle or iPad against loss, damage or theft for as little as R69 per month, depending on the device;
- Vodacom Funeral Cover – available to Contract and Top-Up customers either as part of a selected deal or added onto a new or existing contract. Premiums start from as little as R25 per month for R5000 cover and are conveniently charged to your bill.
For more information on any of these products or how to get it, visit the Vodacom Insurance page now.
Terms and conditions apply.
Vodacom Life Insurance is underwritten by Vodacom Life Assurance Company (RF) Limited. All Life policies are administered by Frank Financial Services (Pty) Ltd (FSP No. 40948).
Vodacom Device Insurance is underwritten by Vodacom Insurance Company (RF) Limited. All device policies are administered by Cellsure (Pty) Ltd (FSP No. 16950).