Protect your mobile life with Norton Security
Vodacom has teamed up with Norton to bring you a special offer on security software for your mobile devices, helping to keep your business protected in today's connected world.
The employees of a Ready Business must be able to work on the move at any time of day. This means your business relies heavily on your and your team's smartphones.
So, you got a great deal on your devices and a premium voice and data package through Vodacom Business. But now you need to make sure that you are protected from security threats while your business is conducted over your online devices.
That's why you need Norton Security by Symantec. Norton seeks and destroys security threats to your smartphone, tablet and PC or Mac, and is the security company that has won the PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award more than any other: a total of 37 times.
Thanks to the first-of-its-kind collaboration with Vodacom, you can now subscribe for as little as R19 per month.
You can't put a price on the security of your business information – but if you could, you would probably expect to pay a fair deal more than that.
Because all businesses are unique, Vodacom has two different Norton packages to offer you.
Monthly Subscription: R19.00
- For tablets and smartphones.
- Applies to one tablet or one smartphone.
- Includes AppAdvisor, powered by Norton Mobile Insight, which warns you about risky Android apps before you download them from the Google Play store.
- Allows you to unlock the power of mobile with peace of mind.
- Protects up to five devices - PC, Mac, tablet and smartphone - with a single subscription.
- Helps defend against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats.
- Protects better and faster than the competition - free or paid (PassMark and AV-Test results).
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- Warns you about risky Android apps before you download them.
- Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use web portal.