Fibre networks are rolling out at speed all over South Africa, promising a giant leap forward in terms of network speed, stability and latency. It’s the next-generation broadband internet. Smarten up your in-home devices with Vodacom Fibre, whether you and your family want to stream Showmax or movies on DStv Catchup, play online games with minimum lag, or upload and download complex graphics for your busy home office, Vodacom has the right solution for you.
Whatever your needs, Vodacom Fibre gives you instant, superfast and uninterrupted connectivity that will transform the way you live, work and play. Check out our new, improved price plans for instant, superfast and uninterrupted connectivity.
Vodacom Fibre is available in any fibre-connected neighbourhood. Service providers we work with include: Link Africa, Openserve, Century City, Metro Fibre, SA Digital Villages, Waterfall Access Networks, Parkview, Octotel, Frogfoot and LinkAfrica.
How to get started
- Visit Vodacom Fibre on vodacom.co.za.
- Click on Check Coverage.
- Enter your address on the map, or drop a pin on your location.
- If Vodacom Fibre is available in your area, click on the link to proceed.
- Choose the package that best suits your needs (look at our handy guide below).
- Choose from a range of value-added services, including VOIP, LTE backup, or a Showmax subscription.
- Fill in your details.
- Review the quote. Once you are satisfied, place your order.
Which package is right for you?
|Internet needs||Recommended download / upload speeds|
|DStv Now, Showmax and Netflix streaming||20Mbps / 2Mbps|
|Gaming and music||20Mbps / 20Mbps|
|Email and voice-over internet protocol (VOIP)||4Mbps / 1Mbps|
|Home office of a creative professional||50Mbps / 50Mbps|
|General browsing for the whole family||10Mbps / 2Mbps|
For more information, visit vodacom.co.za >>
Join the community and keep up to date with the latest trends