What to know about iOS 9.3
Ready to download the latest Apple update, iOS 9.3? Here's what you need to know.
Apple released iOS 9.3 on Monday, 21 March 2016. The latest version of the mobile operating system has new features that users will enjoy. But before you click to download, remember these important points:
- Update sizes and the amount of data used will differ depending on which device is being updated. For example the iPhone 6s could use up to 1.7GB of data.
- If you upgrade using your cellular data, you may incur extra charges.
- Make sure you have sufficient bundles to avoid out of bundle charges.
- If possible, use Wi-Fi for software updates.
- Beware of automatic downloads.
If you want to learn more about how to manage your data, visit www.vodacom.co.za/data.