For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
When you’re running your own business, you want to keep your overheads as low as possible, but that doesn’t mean you’re willing to cut corners - especially when it comes to an essential business tool like connectivity.
A great alternative to the cost (and the wait) of having a fixed line installed in your workplace is Vodacom’s Broadband Connect Wireless Premium solution. The service works by connecting your workplace to the nearest Vodacom hub site via wireless antenna and delivers speedy and affordable broadband internet.
Here are 12 reasons to choose Vodacom’s Broadband Connect Wireless Premium for your business:
1. This solution has been specifically designed for small to medium-sized businesses, and is scalable, meaning it can grow as your business grows.
2. One of the advantages of going wireless means no long waiting times for line installations, and you will not be affected by cable theft.
3. Your business will enjoy a similar broadband internet experience to that of a fixed-line service.
4. Your fixed wireless broadband connection is reliable.
5. Access speeds range from 2Mbps to 40Mbps, depending on the speed you choose.
6. You can choose between capped and uncapped service plans, with capped plans ranging from 10GB to 50GB
7. Once you are a Vodacom Business customer, you can take advantage of other value adds, like Cloud Services (Office 365, OneDrive) and VOIP (voice over IP) solutions.
8. You can save up to 30% on voice calls if you take the Vodacom IP-Talk package as an optional extra.
9. On-net calls that are made from one Vodacom IP-Talk user to another are free, and this service does not eat into your data usage.
10. Vodacom will install all the elements of your Broadband Connect Wireless Service including a versatile broadband router.
11. The Broadband Connect Wireless solution comes with a Static IP address, and you can request five static IPs.
12. There is broad coverage in metros across the country in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Cape Town, Mpumalanga, Limpopo, Port Elizabeth, Polokwane and Free State.
Chances are excellent that there is Broadband Connect Wireless Premium in your area. Visit the Vodacom Business website to view the full coverage map, and request a call-back when you are ready to take the next step and discover what it means to be a Ready Business. If you are not in the coverage area you can evaluate our other Broadband offerings including Fibre, LTE, Satellite and DSL.