For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
Ask your IT guy what it’s like when it’s time to upgrade everyone in the building to the latest version of Microsoft Office, and he’ll break out in a sweat. According to Microsoft, more than 1.2 billion people use Office – that’s 1 in 7 people on the planet. Now imagine the man-hours it takes to provide software support to all those end-users?
Why choose Office 365?
With Office 365, you can save up to 30% by enabling only the productivity solutions you need, without the infrastructure cost, as well as cut back on the cost of IT maintenance. These are just some of the benefits of switching to Office 365, powered by Microsoft. Office 365 is the Office you know and love, except you can access your business content from anywhere, at any time, from any device as it's hosted in the cloud. Combined with Vodacom’s fast, secure and reliable connectivity, you have a complete communication and collaboration solution for your business.
What is included?
The Office 365 productivity solution includes the latest version of Office for all your employees, business-class email with your contacts and calendars integrated, a 50GB mailbox for each user through Exchange, Online web-conferencing services through Skype for Business, and 1TB of secure online cloud storage through OneDrive for Business.
Here are some of the advantages of signing up for Office 365, powered by Vodacom:
- Vodacom is your single supplier, giving you an all-in-one-solution. This means that you pay a simple, monthly, per-user fee.
- No version upgrades required. As Office 365 is hosted in the cloud, it is always up to date.
- You can expect operating costs associated with buying software licences and expensive servers to decrease dramatically.
- Say goodbye to the frustration that comes from having different versions of Office running across your business and devices. With Office 365 everyone is using the latest release of the product.
- While Office 365 comes with a new look and functionality, it is at once familiar and intuitive to use and you'll have the same user experience across devices.
- With your employees empowered with the rich functionality of the most up-to-date version of Office, you can expect a boost in productivity and the ability to work on a shared network.
- Office 365 works across multiple devices, including smartphones and tablets, allowing you to reap the benefits of a mobile, virtual workforce.
- With Office in the palm of their hands, your team can jot down notes and ideas on their mobile device while they are on the move, and these will sync automatically with their desktop.
- It’s scalable. As your business changes, Vodacom will make sure you have the right offering, so that you can add or remove Office 365 users as needed, with no fuss.
- Through Vodacom, you can be sure that your team has reliable connectivity to access Office 365 in the cloud, to connect, communicate and collaborate.
- With multiple authentication processes, your confidential company information is secure, and Vodacom will ensure that it meets security, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Vodacom provides a range of scalable solutions designed to simplify complexity, improve efficiency and help businesses realise their full potential. Find out more about Office 365 and other Ready Business solutions here.