Click and Collect a new device with Vodacom
Shopping for a new smartphone? Vodacom's Click and Collect will make it a quick and hassle-free experience.
Are you looking to upgrade to a new smartphone? Vodacom's Click and Collect will make it a quick and hassle-free experience.
Why should you use Click and Collect?
- With Click and Collect you can simply browse our range of new devices and contracts to upgrade and, once you have made your choice, collect your order from a Vodacom store close to you. Our platform is safe as we use DigiCert to ensure that your details, account information and related currencies are safeguarded.
- Your device can be collected at any Vodacom, 4U stores, CelluCity as well as at select Alisom stores
- There are no fees associated with receiving an upgrade.
- You can receive your device on the same day!
How does it work?
- Upgrade on www.vodacom.co.za and choose 'Click and Collect' at checkout.
- Select your preferred collection store and complete checkout.
- That’s it! You will now receive 48 hours to pick up your purchase at your selected store.
14-Day return policy
Enjoy peace of mind when it comes to faulty handsets and cancellation. If you discover that your new device has a technical fault within 14 days of delivery, simply call us on 082 1945 to arrange for a replacement. If you’re not completely satisfied with your new device within 14 days of delivery, please call us on 082 1945. We’ll arrange for collection and a full refund of your purchase provided that:
The product is undamaged and in the original packaging
The product is returned as a complete sales unit including all accessories and any other promotional items
Want to know if you are eligible for an upgrade? Visit Vodacom online today to find out