Your smartphone isn't just for calls and Facebook - it's your entertainment centre in your pocket, your access to a world of games, music and video. With Vodacom's View+, you're transported to the heart of the action as you watch live-streamed events as they happen. If you miss the live stream, you can catch up on the event later - or watch it again!
On 29 September, watch 11 of SA's local rock legends unite to fight cancer and raise money for the Vrede Foundation. The Vrede Foundation’s aim is to generate awareness among young South Africans about cancer, and at the same time raise funds to support young people fighting the disease.
One incredible supergroup will entertain the crowd with favourite hits from their own bands and their rock heroes. The choices are bold, the talent undeniable, the result – unforgettable. With three hours of non-stop rock, the battle lines have been drawn!
This year's line-up is:
- Adelle Nqeto
- Ard Matthews (Just Jinjer)
- Chris van der Walt (The Black Cat Bones / Boargazm)
- Francois van Coke (Fokofpolisiekar)
- Hanu De Jong (The Narrow / Not My Dog)
- Alessandro Benigno (Hellcats)
- Warwick Rautenbach (Hellcats)
- Jaco Mans
- Jason Oosthuizen (Lost&Found)
- Jedd Kossew
- Laudo Liebenberg (aKING)