Why choose OneDrive for Business?
OneDrive for Business from Vodacom allows your business to seamlessly and securely store, sync and share work documents in the cloud.
OneDrive for Business from Vodacom enables you to collaborate with your teams while you store, synchronise and share your files securely and effortlessly. It's one of the best ways to ensure that your business content is always with you and up-to-date.
Benefits of OneDrive for Business from Vodacom
- Cost effective – Business owners save capital on the cost of expensive servers, and the skilled personnel needed to maintain them.
- More than enough space – Each user receives 1T (terabyte) of cloud storage, where they can store work documents and data.
- Seamless collaboration – Internal teams can collaborate on the documents hosted on OneDrive via internal web portals. You can also give customers, partners or suppliers controlled access to certain files.
- Access your files from anywhere – To access OneDrive via your work smartphone or tablet, simply download the app to your device (free and available for Windows Phone, Android and Apple).
- Access even if you are offline – You can also sync files to your devices so that you can access them even when you’re not connected to the Internet. Once you’re back online, any changes you made will be synced with live version.
You can be sure of a secure, reliable connection to your work files and documents that are stored in the cloud. You also enjoy the convenience of monthly billing through a single service provider, total peace of mind, enhanced business mobility, seamless connectivity and cloud services to enable you to focus on your core business, customers without worrying about IT.
OneDrive has over 250 million users and that number is climbing. Pairing OneDrive for Business with Microsoft’s cloud-based Office 365 makes sense, and means that you can also host your business email and calendars on Microsoft Exchange.
Experience the power of OneDrive for Business with one of these great smartphone deals that are bundled with an extra 500MB of data per month, exclusive to Vodacom Business customers.
Get a Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB + K4203Z 21MBPS Dongle + HP Celeron Windows 10 and OneDrive for Business on Vodacom Red Business, Vodacom Red Professional and Red Executive packages.
*Deals exclusive to business customers
Terms and conditions apply. Offers valid from 19 November – 6 February 2016, while stocks last. Dependent on stock availability. Business documentation required on application. No registration, no activation. All prices include VAT. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or withdraw the deals advertised without notice. For more information call 082 1960. E&OE.