Expect more than a contract with Red - expect a host of benefits and VIP service to make you feel special.
Premium Service Desk
RED clients will be given priority when they call the service desk for assistance. This means you won't waste time being put on hold.
We are here to assist you 24/7 with our RED Premium Service Desk. Simply dial 135.
Clients on a RED plan will be prioritised in the queue in selected Vodacom stores, where they can enjoy shorter waiting times.
Like for like
If your cellphone requires repairs, you will get a loan cellphone with the same operating system. For example, if you bring in an Android phone, we'll do our absolute best to make sure you get an Android loan phone to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Start the new year with a brand-new premium device from Vodacom with our exclusive RED deals.
Roam the world with Travel Saver
When you roam on Vodacom Travel Saver in selected countries, you can make and receive calls for as low as R2.50 per minute and use data from as little as R2/MB, for just R30 per day. Data can be used on your phone, tablet, or even your dongle.
How much does Travel Saver cost?
There are two Vodacom Travel Saver price zones, covering over 180 countries. Depending on where you are travelling, different rates will apply. Find out your destination's zone here.
How do I activate and deactivate Travel Saver?
- Travel Saver is only available to Contract customers who've activated basic roaming services.
- SMS ‘Roamstatus’ to 123 to check if your roaming service is active. If you haven't activated roaming, call Customer Care on 135.
There are three ways to activate Travel Saver:
- SMS 'Save' to 123 or 31050.
- Download the My Vodacom App and select ‘My Services’ > ‘Manage Services’ > ‘Calling Services’.
- Log in to My Vodacom and select ‘Services’ > ‘Calling Services’.
- To deactivate Travel Saver, SMS 'Saveoff' to 123 or 31050.
Sign up for Red
Go to the Vodacom website to see all the Red deals, and choose which is best for you.
Join the community and keep up to date with the latest trends