For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
Now you can watch the latest blockbusters anywhere you go. With Vodacom's brand-new Video Play app, you can access Oscar-winning movies, binge-worthy series, kids' shows, music and more, all with one easy subscription.
And best of all, if you subscribe in July, you can watch Black Panther on us.
What is Video Play?
Vodacom Video Play is an internet TV service that you can access from just about any device - phone, tablet or computer. Your subscription can be daily, weekly, monthly or for a weekend - whatever suits your needs and pocket.
Plus, you can rent Hollywood blockbusters to stream or download without a subscription - just select the movie you want from the Blockbuster section, complete your purchase and select 'Stream' or 'Download to your device'. The movie is then available for 48 hours for you to watch as many times as you like.
Video Pay can be simply added to your Vodacom bill, or deducted from your airtime if you're on Prepaid. It's currently only available in South Africa, to Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up and Contract subscribers.
Save on data!
Don't worry - we've got your back! Manage your data consumption with content that's optimised for mobile, and buy special Video Play data bundles at a discounted rate.
What's on offer?
Check out the Video Play website for a full view of what you can watch on the platform. Highlights include:
- Blockbusters hot from the cinema like Black Panther, Ferdinand, Pitch Perfect 3 and Daddy's Home 3.
- Great movies to rent for just R10, like Avatar, The Martian, Big Momma's House and Black Swan.
- All-time Favourites for just R5, including Clueless, Dream Girls and Anchorman.
- Series like Top of the Lake and Real Husbands of Hollywood.
- Kids' entertainment like The Spongebob Movie, Minions and How to Train your Dragon 2
- Bollywood and Nollywood releases
- Faith and religion content
- Health and fitness content
- Music from Alexandra Burke to Famous Dex
Video Play will recommend content to you based on what you've watched before.