This year, SA’s best network*, Vodacom, gives you live access to the biggest football event of the year, directly to your mobile phone. With Vodacom Video Play, subscribers can stream all the action of the FA Cup, which is the oldest recognised football tournament in the world and is watched by an audience of millions. The 2019 FA Cup, which started on 4 January, is the 138th edition of the tournament. This month, the action continues with the top teams taking to the field in round 4. Here are the matches to stream on 26 January from 3pm.
FA Cup Schedule
Wednesday 16 January
- Southampton vs Derby County
Friday 25 January
- Bristol City vs Bolton Wanderers
- Arsenal vs Machester United
Saturday 26 January
- Accrington Stanley vs Derby Co / Southampton
- Swansea City vs Gillingham
- Shrewsbury Town vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion
- Doncaster Rovers vs Oldham Athletic AFC
- Newcastle United vs Watford
- Middlesbrough vs Newport Country AFC
- Manchester City vs Burnley
- Portsmouth vs Queens Park Rangers
- Millwall vs Everton
- AFC Wimbledon vs West Ham United
Sunday 27 January
- Crystal Palace vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday
Monday 28 January
- Barnet vs Brentford
Vodacom Video Play?
Vodacom Video Play is an app that allows you to watch the latest blockbuster movies, series, kids shows and music videos. Plus, you can rent Hollywood blockbusters to stream or download without a subscription – just select the movie you want from the Blockbuster section, complete your purchase and select “Stream” or “Download to your device”. The movie is then available for 48 hours for you to watch as many times as you like.
Video Play can simply be added to your Vodacom bill, or deducted from your airtime if you’re on Prepaid. It’s currently only available in South Africa, to Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up and Contract subscribers.