For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
South Africa's rich heritage is built on great women and men who had the vision of a better future. They didn't accept that things should just stay the same; they continued to fight for the freedoms and rights we have today.
This Heritage Month, you can also ensure that you leave a legacy for your family and loved ones. By taking out life cover with Vodacom, you can be certain in the fact they will have a bright future.
Vodacom Life Cover provides financial compensation in the case of your death. With premiums as low as R125 per month for R200 000 cover, it’s affordable for anyone. It gives you peace of mind that all of your debts will be covered and your children will be provided for.
It’s easy to apply, and you don’t have to be a Vodacom customer to make use of the service. Any South African citizen between the ages of 18 and 65 can take out life insurance. There are no medical exams - only a quick blood test that can be done when it’s convenient for you.
These are some of the benefits to getting life cover with Vodacom:
- It’s easy to take out. Simply visit the website and fill in the online form.
- Tailor-made cover. Your cover is based on your personal profile and circumstances.
- Your beneficiaries can get up to R10 million. This is the ultimate gift, as you can ensure they have all they need should the very worst happen.
- Enjoy affordable premiums. Cover starts from as little as R125 per month for R200 000 cover. Your premium is individually calculated based on your personal risk profile and circumstances.
- No medical exams. A simple blood test is all that’s required and can be done where and when it suits you with Nurses on Wheels.
- You are in control. You take control of your financial future, and if you buy directly from Vodacom, you pay no broker fees, saving you money.
- Get cash back. You get 20% of payments back every five claim-free years if all your premiums are up to date.