For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free.
Vodacom’s very own music platform, MyMuze, brings you the hottest tunes – and now you can be part of it!
How to enter the MyMuze Talent Search
To take part, you must submit an audio recording showing your musical talent. Entries opened on 2 June 2019 and will close on 26 July 2019.
Audio and video clips are restricted to a maximum length of four minutes and are limited to 8MB in size. You may upload only one audio recording per entry during the submission period.
What can you win?
The Grand Prize is valued at R500,000 and includes:
- A professional photo shoot for promotional purposes,
- Production of a music video,
- In-studio recording of a track, in collaboration with one of SA's top artists or DJs,
- Promotion to radio for incorporation into playlists,
- Prominent placement and promotion on the MyMuze and TurnUp Music platforms, and
- R250,000 in cash paid via EFT to a confirmed bank account.
Ready to show us you've got what it takes? Click here to enter the MyMuze Talent Search now.