Vodacom Business connection solutions
A Ready Business is always connected anywhere, anytime. The right internet connection is vital to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of your employees and business.
Ensuring your business is ready for any challlenge and making the most of emerging opportunities by reacting swiftly to market changes is the hallmark of a Ready Business. Vodacom's Broadband Connect Wireless Premium offers both business-grade and high-speed broadband connectivity, optional unified communications and hosted applications such as Office 365 and IP Talk at competitive rates without the need for copper cables. Broadband Connect Wireless Premium provides high-speed Internet access from 2Mbps up to 80Mbps (uncapped) and 10GB to 50GB (capped) and offers users the following benefits:
- Reliable, fast broadband Internet access speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 80Mbps uncapped service plans at fixed rates.
- We offer a choice of multiple service plans; capped services from 10GB to 50GB and uncapped services from 2Mbps to 80Mbps.
- It's a one-stop shop! We provision the wireless infrastructure at your premises, install the broadband router and support the service via a support helpdesk.
- Our BC Wireless Premium network is secure and not susceptible to cable theft.
BC Wireless Premium service plans provide high-quality broadband Internet access
- A choice of capped and uncapped business Internet and access services
- Includes a broadband router (CPE), broadband Internet and wireless access
- We install all relevant equipment including the antennae and broadband router
- The service is scalable over the same infrastructure
- Optional fixed-line voice doesn’t eat into your usage! You can subscribe to 2 x IP Talk accounts (providing 087 numbers) which offer cost savings of up to 30% on your monthly voice bill PLUS FREE on-net calls from one Vodacom IP Talk connected site to another. IP Talk voice calls are billed monthly in arrears according to the VoIP rate card. A once-off activation fee of R36.48 (VAT Incl.) per IP-Talk is payable
- A broadband router that is wireless LAN-enabled and can handle up to 18 wireless or wired LAN connections. It has 2 x FX ports, 4 x LAN and 2 x USB ports. Note that throughput over the wireless interface is much slower than over the Ethernet ports.
- Standard telephony installation is provided where the two analogue handsets will be connected directly to the FXS ports at the back of the broadband router
Vodacom Virtual CIO offers proactive monitoring, full remote and on-site support, as well as IT network auditing of your IT network infrastructure. IT downtime can be frustrating and time consuming as you try and determine the cause of failure across multiple service providers, resulting in loss of business. A full-time IT support technician can be expensive, but now for a low fixed cost per employee per month, Vodacom will support your IT network so you can get on with running your business. Vodacom Virtual CIO proactive monitoring offers:
- Backup monitoring and integrity check-up
- Disk space availability
- Malware/virus alerts
- 24 hour website status
- Activity and inactivity monitoring